1. The content and information displayed on this website ("Interstate Information") is the property of Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Inc. ("Interstate") and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Interstate Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. Interstate's Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Interstate and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Interstate and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
3. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Interstate representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to this website).
4. This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Interstate, and is provided to you for your use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
5. All INTERSTATE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6. With respect to all communications you make to Interstate regarding Interstate Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Interstate shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Interstate shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Interstate shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
7. Interstate Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Interstate shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Interstate reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Interstate Information and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
8. Interstate is a United States company and is prohibited from providing services to certain "prohibited persons" that are government officials or residents of certain embargoed countries, or other individuals whose names are published on lists maintained by United States government agencies. You agree to use all reasonable efforts not to arrange for any of these prohibited persons to stay at, use or tour any Interstate facilities unless allowed under the travel exemptions set forth by the government agencies.
9. Interstate Internet sites contain information on specific hotels and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service at any specific hotel does not imply that such product or service is or will be available at any other Interstate location.
10. If you choose to leave this website via links to other websites not controlled by Interstate, including those of advertisers, Interstate is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Interstate has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Interstate is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
11. This is a United States website and is subject to United States law. Interstate will disclose any information regarding the use of this website including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to hotel guests, visitors, employees, or property, including this website, or to others. Any disputes arising out of or related to this website shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.