To preserve and protect our pristine natural surroundings, the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa has incorporated a variety of green programs and eco-friendly initiatives. Our eco-friendly California hotel is dedicated to environmental practices that cover all aspects of resort operations:
- Clean Air Initiative – our resort is 100% smoke-free, with fresh air HVAC systems throughout the property and "Allergy-Free Rooms" are available upon request.
- Extensive Recycling Programs – we recycle all glass, plastic, paper, cardboard, computers, electronics, and metals waste, as well as lawn waste and cooking oil.
- Energy Efficient Programs – in addition to LED or compact fluorescent lighting in all rooms, parking garages and public areas, the hotel has installed 50 solar-powered exhaust units, a computer-monitored gas usage system and is a participant in the Energy Star Program.
- Water-Saving Programs – initiatives include low-flow devices in all rooms, a water purification/recycling system for the Splash Zone, the use of saline in pools/spa to reduce chlorine gases, and a rain-sensitive irrigation system.
- The Spa at Laguna Cliffs Green Renovation – this program includes up-cycled renovation materials, paper-less appointments/receipts, organic and/or natural spa treatments, and a partnership with Eminence Organic Skincare to plant a tree for every product sold (on average, 100 trees per month, so far!)
- Green Cleaning Programs – our daily operations include eco-friendly laundry and dry cleaning processes, green housekeeping standards, guest room recycling separation, and more!
Download our “We've Gone Green” Flyer