A Soaring Vision for Our Dana Point Resort
Experience new heights of luxury and recreational excitement at the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa, which perfectly echoes the beauty of the Pacific Coast. The bluffs at Dana Point take their name from Richard Henry Dana - an early seafarer and author, who described the spot as the most romantic on the California coast. Today, a 2,500-slip yacht harbor enhances Dana Point's appeal - as does our very Laguna Cliffs Marriott, introducing guests to the special charms of Dana's favorite cove since 1995. The resort's red-roofed, Victorian-style architecture caps the cliffs above the bay. Guests look out over more than 75 acres of gardens, lawns, and Doheny State Beach - all laced with miles of biking, strolling, and jogging paths. Experience the diverse features at our Southern California Marriott hotel, including:
The Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa has raised the standard of luxury for Marriotts in California, perched high atop the cliffs of Dana Point, overlooking the Pacific. Escape to this four-diamond coastal retreat - worlds apart from the ordinary, yet convenient to all of Southern California's major attractions. Book your reservations online today for Marriott's Look No Further Best Rate Guarantee.
- The Spa at Laguna Cliffs, our full-service spa and wellness center
- Complimentary full-service fitness center, with 2,500 square feet, located in the Spa
- Two outdoor heated pools and whirlpools, for refreshing dips and invigorating swims
- Endless recreation, including basketball, volleyball, ping pong and bocce ball
- Doheny State Park, featuring miles of pathways for biking, walking, and jogging
- Onsite equipment rentals, including bicycles, boogie boards and surfboards
- Group sessions, with yoga classes, water aerobics, and guided fitness walks
- Seasonal kids club, featuring a range of activities for children
- Other assorted activities, including board games, croquet, kite flying, and picnicking
- Nearby activities, including fishing, whale watching, jet skiing, sailing, and golf
- 378 guest rooms and suites, with California coastal dÃ©cor, comfortable bedding and amenities
- 50,000 square feet of event space, accommodating groups of 10 to 600 with a variety of spaces
We've Gone Green
Surrounded by breathtaking vistas, striking bluffs and miles of pristine beach, historic Dana Point has inspired visitors for generations. To ensure our enviable setting retains its natural beauty, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa has incorporated a variety of Green programs and initiatives that cover all aspects of the resort from guest rooms and housekeeping services to our newly renovated 'Green Spa'. Below you'll find highlights that detail our ongoing eco-friendly programs. By working together, we can help Dana Point remain one of the most beautiful and celebrated spots on the California coast.
Download We've Gone Green Flyer
- Smoke Free Resort - "Allergy Free Rooms" on Request and fresh air HVAC systems throughout property
- Extensive Recycling Programs â€“ glass, plastic, paper, cardboard, computers, electronics, and metals waste as well as a participation in lawn waste mulching program and cooking oil bio-fuel conversion program
- Energy Efficient Programs â€“ Led or Compact fluorescent lighting in rooms, parking garages and public areas, installation of 50 solar-powered exhaust units, and computer monitored gas usage and Energy Star Program participant
- Water-Saving Programs â€“ Low-flow devices in guest rooms, water purification/recycling system for Splash Zone, use of saline in pools/spa to reduce chlorine gases, and introduction of rain-sensitive irrigation system
- The Spa at Laguna Cliffs Green Renovation - Upcycled renovation materials, paper-less appointments/receipts, organic and/or natural treatments and partnership with Eminence Organic Skincare to plant a tree for every product sold (On average 100 trees per month!)
- Green Cleaning Programs â€“ Eco-friendly laundry and dry cleaning, green housekeeping standards, guest room recycling separation, and more!